Cyclehoop Ltd is a firm of award-winning designers and architects specialising in producing innovative indoor and outdoor cycle parking infrastructure. Cyclehoop offer a complete service from design and planning to manufacturing and installation. All products are designed and manufactured in the UK in keeping with our sustainability policies.
Each project is approached with comprehensive design and planning to achieve a cycle parking solution that is harmonious with the architecture and surroundings. We are committed to creating the most unique and intelligent cycle parking solutions regardless of the size of the project. Cyclehoop help to provide functional and secure bike storage for large and small organisations and entities, including local authorities, schools, universities, commercial and residential buildings throughout the UK and internationally.
Products include the innovative ‘Cyclehoop’ retrofit bike stand that converts existing street furniture into bike stands, saving councils time and money whilst helping to reduce street clutter. Designed by architect Anthony Lau, the product was launched in London in 2008 and has since been adopted by over 40 councils across the UK. Cyclehoop Ltd has gone from strength to strength and has won many awards including:
- Winner of ‘The Pitch 2009′
- New York Cityrack Design Competition – Winning design for Google’s cycle parking facility
- Reinventing the Bike Shed – Winning design with the ‘Cyclehoop’ retrofit bike stand
- Winner of Westfocus Bright Ideas
- Selected in the Young Guns 2010 UK Entrepreneur awards
- HSBC Unipreneur awards – Regional finalist
- Nominated for ‘Product of the Year’ at the Growing Business Awards 2009
If you are interested in being apart of our team, find out about our current vacancies here.
Contact us today
Cyclehoop stand at the Cycleshow 2012 (NEC Birmingham, UK).