Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we are always looking for fresh talent to join our rapidly expanding team!
Email email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit.
If we do not currently have the role you are looking for, you can still send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you want to work for us. We will keep your details on record for future vacancies.
Cyclehoop is proud to pay the London Living Wage.
We are looking for a candidate to join our sales team to help grow our new and existing client base. We work with customers across the UK and internationally on exciting bicycle infrastructure projects. This is an opportunity to join our team of 30, working as part of a social and friendly team in one of the UK’s most innovative design companies. We are passionate about cycling and sustainable design.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven experience in developing new business
- Proven experience in reaching sales targets and driving business
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Switch easily between multiple projects and tasks
- Be a strong communicator
- Be well organised
- Be resourceful and self-sufficient
- Be confident, enthusiastic, and keen both to contribute and learn
- Possess strong computer skills, particularly with Google Apps
- Interested in cycling and sustainable transport
- Enjoy playing ping pong!
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Proactively identify and source new business opportunities
- Manage existing clients
- Responding to incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Provide quotations
- Carry out sales site visits
- Process closed sales and liaise with other department
- Update company CRM system
- Provide customer support
- Represent the company at tradeshows
- Assist in the tenders, presentations and proposals
- Experienced in Microsoft office suite
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Live within a commutable distance to our office in Sydenham, South East London
- Experienced in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Apps for Work
- Full clean driving licence
- A permanent full-time position
- Starting immediately
- Attractive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
- Opportunities to grow within the company
We are looking for dedicated and hard-working team members to provide maintenance services to our products across London. We manage many bicycle shelters, bicycle pumps and repair stands across London and provide scheduled maintenance and cleaning and repairs when required.
We encourage eco-friendly forms of transport and maintenance will primarily be carried out using bicycles/cargo bikes for tools and equipment. Occasionally maintenance will be carried out using company vans.
You must have a positive attitude, willing to learn and be a team player. Applicants should enjoy cycling and be confident cyclists with a good knowledge of London roads. We are looking for candidates with good mechanical background who is able to assemble and rebuild our products.
Our base of operations is in Lower Sydenham, South London and you will be required to travel here regularly. Some maintenance work will also be required in the workshop.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and work in one of the UK’s most innovative cycle parking companies.
- Travel by bicycle to carry out maintenance/repairs and cleaning of bicycle shelters, public bike pumps, repair stands and other Cyclehoop products
- Assembly of goods
- Keeping the workshop and vehicles tidy
- Confident cycling on London roads
- Clean Full UK driving license, able to drive our company vans.
- Good manual skills and experience using various power tools
- Must be physically fit, strong and able to handle heavy items
- Based locally in South London (desirable)
- Good knowledge of London roads
- Awareness of Health and Safety and ability to practice safe working methods
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt and come up with creative solutions to solve problems
Work period and hours
- Part-time or full-time contract work starting immediately.
- Work will be based at our workshop in Lower Sydenham, SE26
- We pay London Living Wage £9.75 per hour
Please email CV or details of background and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an Installation Supervisor to supervise and lead our installation teams. 75% of the time will be spent on installations, site visits, quality control and inspections, and the rest of the time in the office. You will need to be able to travel between different sites and manage your time and workload efficiently. This is an opportunity to join our team of 30 and you will be reporting to the Project Manager and Managing Director. You will supervise and lead a team of 4 Installation Operatives currently in two teams of two. This is a permanent role immediately available.
Carry out site surveys with sales team and pre-installation site visits
Act as site contact for clients
Carry out installation work with installation operatives
Managing and lead installation operatives
Manage subcontractor on site
Ensure projects are completed on time
Ensure projects are installed to the highest quality
Train and supervise installation operatives
Look after installation vehicles and tools
Manage calendar and resources
Plan and prepare jobs in advance
Ensure materials, equipment and vehicles are prepared
Assist with Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Ensure Health and Safety during work
Carry out toolbox talks and site inductions
Able to think quickly and solve problems on site
Excellent written and spoken English
Very organised and good attention to detail
Clean Full UK driving license, able to drive company vans
CSCS or SSSTS qualification desirable (training can be provided)
NRSWA Streetworks or Traffic Management desirable
Experienced in groundworks and concrete foundations desirable
Experienced using Google mail, calendar, Word and Excel
Be dedicated and be willing to put in the hours required to achieve results
Live within a commutable distance to South East London
Work period and hours
Full-time contract work starting immediately
Office hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
You may be required to work outside of these hours
Office work located in Forest Hill, SE23.
Competitive salary with bonus based on experience