Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we are always looking for fresh talent to join our rapidly expanding team!
Email email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit.
If we do not currently have the role you are looking for, you can still send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you want to work for us. We will keep your details on record for future vacancies.
Cyclehoop is proud to pay the London Living Wage.
We are looking for dedicated and hard working team members to work on exciting new projects. You must have a positive attitude, willing to learn and be a team player. We are looking for candidates with construction experience and good mechanical skills who can follow instructions to build and assemble our products to a high standard.
Based in Sydenham, South London, we work on projects across London and also throughout the UK.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and work in one of the UK’s most innovative cycle parking companies.
- Installation of bicycle parking, shelters and street furniture
- Preparing sites including concreting and other ground works
- Preparation and packaging of goods in the warehouse
- Keeping the workshop and vehicles tidy
- Clean Full UK driving license, able to drive our company vans.
- CSCS card (desirable)
- Streetworks/NRSWA card (desirable)
- Good manual skills and experience using various power tools
- Experienced in construction and groundworks (desirable)
- Must be physically strong and able to handle heavy items
- Based locally in South London (desirable)
- Good knowledge of London roads
- Awareness of Health and Safety and ability to practice safe working methods
- First Aid trained
WORK PERIOD AND HOURS
- Part-time / full-time contract work starting immediately.
- Work will start from our Sydenham office
Please email CV or details of background and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include details of any qualifications including CSCS and Streetworks tickets.
We are looking for a candidate to join our sales team to help grow our new and existing client base. We work with customers across the UK and internationally on exciting bicycle infrastructure projects.
This is an opportunity to join our team of 25, working as part of a social and friendly team in one of the UK’s most innovative design companies. We are passionate about cycling and sustainable design.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Proven experience in developing new business
- Proven experience in reaching sales targets and driving business
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Switch easily between multiple projects and tasks
- Be a strong communicator
- Be well organised
- Be resourceful and self-sufficient
- Be confident, enthusiastic, and keen both to contribute and learn
- Possess strong computer skills, particularly with Google Apps
- Interested in cycling and sustainable transport
- Enjoy playing ping pong!
- Responding to incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Provide quotations
- Carry out sales site visits
- Process closed sales and liaise with other department
- Update company CRM system
- Provide customer support
- Represent the company at tradeshows
- Assist in the tenders, presentations and proposals
- Experienced in Microsoft office suite
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Live within a commutable distance to our office in Sydenham, South East London
- Experienced in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Apps for Work
- Full clean driving licence
WORK PERIOD AND HOURS
- A permanent full-time position
- Starting immediately
- Attractive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
- Opportunities to grow within the company