Price: Please contact us for a quote.
Solar powered LED light inserted into the ground to increase visibility on cycle paths and quiet ways during hours of darkness. This is a low profile, durable and skid resistant method of lighting up cycle routes achieved by 8 hours exposure to daylight.
- Renewable and maintenance free green energy
- Low cost
- Simple installation
- CE and IP68 accredited
- 360 degree visibility
- Skid resistant
- Fully charged after 8 hours of daylight and will remain lit for 100 hours
- Light activates when the external light level falls below 50 lux
- Independent operation – no electrical supply required
- LED signal: Steady or slow flash
- Standard colours: White & red
- Special colours to order: yellow, green red & blue
- NEW* option: Bat Hat: We re-engineered the standard product by adding a little hat to reduce the upwards light spillage by 98% whilst remaining the same in profile, making the ‘Bat Hat’ a far friendlier option. Perfect for conservation sensitive areas or dark sky reserves, our delineator won’t give off unwanted light fields or interfere with our little nocturnal friends.
Lead time: Up to 2 weeks.
Postage: We deliver internationally. Please contact us for a quote.
Email us today about this product
- Cycle tracks & Pedestrian walkways
- Car Parks / Driveways
- Golf Clubs & Estate grounds
- Boat marinas & dock areas
- Campuses & residential areas
- Holiday villages
- Caravans & Camp sites
- Community spaces
- Decorative patio lighting