Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we are always looking for fresh talent to join our rapidly expanding team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit.
If we do not currently have the role you are looking for, you can still send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you want to work for us. We will keep your details on record for future vacancies.
Cyclehoop is proud to pay the London Living Wage.
Cyclehoop are looking for someone to manage our and grow our IBikelondon events (www.ibikelondon.com). These are monthly fun and friendly social bike rides that are free and open for everyone to join.
We need someone with strong events and social media experience who is looking for a challenge. You will need to have excellent organisational and people skills. A full clean drivers licence is a requirement to drive our company van. Experience with sound systems would be an advantage. Lastly, you must be passionate about cycling.
Key Skills: Events Management, Full Drivers Licence, Social Media, PR, Copywriting, WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Analytics and Adwords.
Pay: £100 day
Hours: 3-4 days per week
Freelance role starting ASAP
This is a part-time role and involves weekend work
- Schedule and coordinate monthly IBikelondon and other rides
- Liaise with volunteers to plan routes and uploading onto social media channels
- Attending each event and ensuring there are volunteers riding the music bikes
- Prepare and maintain sound-systems and playlists for each ride
- Delivering music bikes to the starting point of each ride & returning them back to Cyclehoop HQ in Lower Sydenham
- Documenting each event via photography or video
- Live tweeting throughout each event
- Uploading all post ride content to all digital channels
- Producing flyers and marketing material
- Managing the distribution of our flyers amongst volunteers
- Develop IBikeLondons’ presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Strava, etc enabling regular communication with customers and stakeholders to attract a greater following and growing our community and engagement
- Exploring partnerships with like minded organisations to grow our following
- Monitoring press, spotting opportunities to maximise press coverage for IBikeLondon
- Develop relationships with social media “influencers”
- Produce monthly reports on attendance and make recommendations for growth
- Developing SEO friendly content for the IBikelondon website
- Managing the merchandise on our IBikelondon website
If you feel that this is the role for you, please reply to email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter that tells us why you would be the perfect fit.