Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we are always looking for fresh talent to join our rapidly expanding team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit.
If we do not currently have the role you are looking for, you can still send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you want to work for us. We will keep your details on record for future vacancies.
Cyclehoop is proud to pay the London Living Wage.
Cyclehoop are an award winning company based in South London designing and installing innovative bicycle parking infrastructure for clients in the UK and internationally.We are expanding rapidly and are looking for dedicated and hard working team members to work on exciting new projects. You must have a positive attitude, willing to learn and be a team player. We are looking for candidates with construction experience and good mechanical skills who can follow instructions to build and assemble our products to a high standard. Based in Sydenham, South London, we work on projects across London and also throughout the UK. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and work in one of the UK’s most innovative cycle parking companies.
- You will be working in teams to carry out the installation of our products at our client’s sites. These include the installation of bicycle racks, shelters and other infrastructure.
- Prepare and load products and tools onto vehicles at the warehouse
- Drive company vehicle to installation sites
- Unload materials safely and check sites prior to installation
- Follow instructions and drawings to carry out the installation
- Liaise with clients on site and ensure projects are installed correctly and to the highest quality
- Communicate with team members and keep manager updated on progress
- Maintain tidiness of vehicles, toolboxes and warehouse
- You will also be required to help with the preparation and assembly of products in the warehouse as well as other duties when required
- Clean Full UK driving license, able to drive our company vans.
- Good manual skills and experience using various power tools
- Experienced in construction
- Must be physically strong and able to handle heavy items
- Awareness of Health and Safety and ability to practice safe working methods
- Based locally in South London
- CSCS card
- First Aid trained
- Full-time work starting immediately
- Training and will be provided
- Installation teams will start work between 6-8am
- Work will start from our Sydenham and you will occasionally be required to go directly from home to site
- Salary to be London Living Wage
Please email CV or details of background and experience to email@example.com
Cyclehoop are an award winning company based in South London designing and installing innovative bicycle parking infrastructure for clients in the UK and internationally. As a Customer Service Officer in the Rentals Department, you will provide a comprehensive subscription management function for the team.
- Handling telephone enquiries from clients and service users
- Maintaining and updating the Rentals CRM system
- Monitoring of Bikehangar availability and processing Bikehangar applications
- Processing keys for new subscriptions
- Packing and posting of all new orders, including going to the Post Office as and when required
- Managing a quota of membership subscriptions
- Credit control
- Managing and resolving Bikehangar ‘policing’ issues
- Process key returns and deposit refunds
- Assist with preparing reports, as directed by the Rentals Manager
- General administrative duties for Rentals Department and other departments as directed by the Rentals Manager
- Any other duties commensurate with the post
- Able to maintain focus, reliable and personable
- Ability to learn new software systems following training
- Experience of handling difficult telephone enquiries
- Experience of general office duties
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of credit control
- Passionate about cycling and a general interest in sport
- Understanding and knowledge of Google Apps – training will be given
- It is desirable that you will live relatively locally
Cyclehoop specialise in innovative cycle parking solutions and infrastructure. We are committed to making cycling safer, secure and convenient by breaking down the barriers to people cycling.
Our award-winning products are designed by cyclists, for cyclists and have been installed around the world helping cities become more cycle friendly, healthy and sustainable.
About the job
This role is vital to the Rentals Team and will require someone who can maintain focus whilst also engaging with the other members of the team and the general public.
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyclehoop are an award winning firm of designers and architects specialising in producing innovative indoor and outdoor bicycle infrastructure for clients around the world. Due to our successful growth, we are looking for a candidate to join our sales team to help grow our new and existing client base. We work with customers across the UK and internationally on exciting bicycle infrastructure projects. This is an opportunity to join a social and friendly team in one of the UK’s most innovative design companies. We are passionate about cycling and sustainable design.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some experience in office administrative tasks
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Switch easily between multiple tasks
- Be a good communicator
- Be well organised
- Be resourceful
- Be confident, enthusiastic, and keen both to contribute and learn
- Possess strong computer skills, particularly with Google Apps
- Interested in cycling and sustainable transport
- Enjoy playing ping pong!
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Responding to incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Provide quotations
- Process closed sales and liaise with other departments
- Update company CRM system
- Supporting other members of the sales team
- Provide customer support
- Experienced in Microsoft office suite and Google Apps for Work
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Live within a commutable distance to our office in Sydenham, South East London
- Experienced in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Full clean driving licence
- A permanent full-time position
- Starting immediately
- Attractive Salary
- Opportunities to grow within the company
If you feel that this is the role for you, please reply to email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter that tells us why you would be the perfect fit.