Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we are always looking for fresh talent to join our rapidly expanding team!
Email email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit.
If we do not currently have the role you are looking for, you can still send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you want to work for us. We will keep your details on record for future vacancies.
Cyclehoop is proud to pay the London Living Wage.
Cyclehoop are looking for a marketing manager to manage the day to day marketing activities and to drive forward the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
Cyclehoop is an exciting, fast-paced firm of passionate people, all committed to making cycling safer, more secure and convenient. In order to achieve our mission of breaking down the barriers holding people back from cycling, we always look for fresh talent to join our team.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing and delivering the marketing strategy in line with company objectives and KPI’s
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Overseeing current offerings and developing initiatives for new products or services
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget. Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overseeing all digital channels including the website
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing and implementing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Managing suppliers’ contracts, ensuring they meet their SLA’s
- Providing in-depth information to interested clients, and acting as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Managing all marketing events, including all logistics
- Representing the company at industry events and exhibitions
- Project managing digital projects including change transformation
- Interviewing, hiring and training marketing staff members
- Plan, implement and manage public relations
- 3 years in a similar role at management level preferably in an engineering, architects or design firm
- Experience of working for a small company
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of delivering online and offline marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Local Authorities, the built environment and the rail sector
- Proven experience of business development and forming partnerships
- Proven experience of Salesforce, Google Analytics, WordPress, Woocommerce and Mailchimp
- Proven ecommerce experience
- Passion for cycling and sustainable transport
If you feel that this is the role for you, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV with a covering letter that tells us why you would be the perfect fit.