Cycle September (formerly, the National Cycle Challenge) is a month-long workplace competition to see who can encourage the most number of staff to try riding a bike.
This year, we will be providing some cool prizes that will make participating workplaces better equipped to encourage cycling to their staff. Our products are designed for cyclists, by cyclists and we are committed to making cycling more convenient by breaking down the barrier people face to cycling.
Our prizes will be awarded per category and include:
- The Bike Wash Station = 500+ employees
- Compact Public Bike Pump = 200-499 employees
- Public Toolbox = 50-199 employees
- Indoor Bike Pump = 20-49 employees
- Wall Anchor = 7-19 employees
Visit Love to Ride to find out more about how you can win these awesome prizes.
The winner will be picked from random on Monday 2nd October.