We are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Velo-City 2017 on the 13-16 June in Arnhem-Nijmegen, Holland.
Velo-city conferences bring together those involved in policy, promotion and the provision of cycling facilities and programs. Engineers, planners, architects, academic researchers, environmentalists, and industry representatives join forces with government decision makers in order to build effective transnational partnerships to deliver benefits worldwide.
The objectives of Velo-City aim to:
- To spread high-quality knowledge, new information about cycling and transport planning at the international level.
- Cities with good cycling policies showcase the benefits they provide to their citizens, businesses and others through the conference generated publicity.
- To encourage the recognition of cycling as an efficient, healthy, environmentally-friendly mode of transport, and to promote its greater use.
- Integration of cycle planning into transport, land-use planning and other relevant policy sectors where cycling plays an important role.
- To seek involvement from all relevant stakeholders.
You will be able to see Cyclehoop products on show and meet our friendly team.
For more information about Velo-City 2017, click here.