Price: Please contact us for a quote.
The Mobility Corral offers high-quality cycle parking provided on-street quickly, at an affordable price. In replacing one car space the corral creates twelve protected cycle spaces, freeing up pavement for pedestrians to create a more accessible environment. It can also be used to bring order to shared e-scooter or bike schemes and safety to their riders by guarding them against traffic. The flat-pack design makes it affordable, easy to transport and install when compared with traditional methods. It is suitable for filtering traffic or testing cycle parking demand and because it is modular, you can scale provision up or down to match demand. The Mobility Corral’s functional design suits various settings and its look can be adjusted with options, such as branded front panels or planters for biodiversity.
An innovative, affordable solution for temporary or permanent cycle parking.
- Protects cyclists and their bikes or e-scooters from road traffic.
- More affordable than traditional carriageway methods.
- Suitable for filtering traffic and blocking high streets.
- Includes integrated cycle parking signposts.
- Fits twelve cycle spaces in one car space.
- Made using high-quality recyclable materials.
- Flat-pack for easy transport and installation.
- Mobile and modular to scale with demand.
- Wheels and frame lock to the cycle rack.
- Reflective end panels for safety and to prevent damage.
- Durable finish protects bike frames from scratches.
- Elevated internal racks reduce street cleaning.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Lead time: Available now. If not in stock, 6-8 weeks.
Postage: We deliver internationally. Please contact us for a quote.